Sunday 24 July 2016

Wedding of the Year Nomination!



I didn’t want to bombard my blog, but I wanted to share with you that our wedding has been nominated for Wedding of the Year with Your London Wedding Magazine (July/August edition)!  The full article and pictures published are below. 


This is more of a personal accolade, but I would be delighted if you could vote for us so I could reward my husband for being so supportive.  He has been such an amazing help (and photographer!) since I started my blog last year, and has always believed in me – it was actually him that pushed me to take the plunge to leave my job.  The prize is a mini break at the gorgeous St Ermin’s Hotel with a sumptuous suite, breakfasts and afternoon tea included.  I would love to win to treat my husband for his endless patience and support, and for always encouraging me to chase my dream.  My blog is a dedication and tribute to him, really. 

So if you have 2 minutes, help a girl out with a happy marriage! 

This is an easy vote as it’s just one click and no details are necessary:  





Details you have to enter:  None!  Just 1 click required! 
Voting closes:  Friday 29th July

I’ve said it before, but, I really appreciate everyone who pops along to my site to read my wedding news and views – without you this wouldn’t be possible. 

Thank you!

Lots of love and wedding wishes,




P.S Don't forget to also nominate me for 'Rising Star Wedding Blog' and 'Best Bridal Real Talk' at the 2016 Wedding Blog Awards here!  (Voting closes 19th August.)  Thanks so much!!  xx


Photographs c/o Cotton Candy Weddings.  









Share:

2 comments

  1. That's amazing Laura - love the article!!!! You should feel so proud of yourself hun! Just voted xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you thought of this post!

I offer bespoke wedding tasking and run an award winning wedding blog.

Visit devinebride.co.uk and @devinebride on social for daily wedding inspiration.

Testimonials

Recent Press

© Devine Bride | Wedding Tasking + Multi Award Winning Blog | All rights reserved.
Website Designed by pipdig