Wednesday 11 January 2017

Bride to Be Boxes – An Exclusive



After a crazy Christmas and new year spread over 3 different countries, I arrived back in London to a beautiful package from the team at Bride to Be Boxes that I’m excited to share with you! 


Not to put myself out of a job, but the Bride to Be Boxes have been stylishly put together as a ‘wedding planner in a box’!  Heard of Birchbox or Glossybox?  It’s the same idea, except it’s a one-off wedding surprise rather than a beauty subscription.  


Brand new and exclusive, Bride to Be Boxes have been designed to ‘inspire, assist and indulge brides as they prepare for their big day’.  With special and specific stationery created to help brides-to-be plan like a pro, along with beautiful accessories to wear with pride.  


Being my field of passion (and now career), I got a little buzz when I received this a few days ago.  The team at Bride to Be Boxes have got the packaging and contents completely nailed – I only wish I had come up with the idea!  I was a fan before I even pulled the ribbon off! 


In the box, you can find: 

•    Something old – a lucky sixpence
•    Something new – a beautiful enamel ‘bride to be’ pin badge
•    Something borrowed – a list of known, trusted and loved suppliers, plus advice from fellow brides
•    Something blue – pretty hair clips created by talented bridal hairpiece designer Claire Austin
•    A wall planner – designed to help visualise, plan and tick off all your wedding tasks
•    Beautiful stationery – to aid planning
•    Plus some samples from some cool suppliers and a few other little surprises




Cool, right?  Every piece has been designed and selected especially for the boxes, so it feels really special, rather than like a goody bag or a random gift box. 

There was also a cute notebook in mine, a love heart balloon, and a really useful ‘Will You Be My Bridesmaid’ card – this has been seriously, thoroughly thought through.  

 

My favourite items have to be the ‘planning my happily ever after pencil’ and the ‘bride to be’ pin badge.  Just so bloody cute!  (I’m still planning my happily ever after anyway, at the end of my first year of marriage and going into my 11th year in my relationship…!  And will be happy to pretend I am still a bride-to-be!)

I have to say, as a wedding planner, I couldn’t have done it or put it better myself.  I will be putting each and every item to great use. 

An excellent gift for a friend who has recently got engaged, from a bridesmaid to a bride, sister to sister, or for yourself as a little motivation to start your planning journey.  And a total steal at only £20! 


👉🏼  Boxes can be purchased at www.bridetobeboxes.com and at wedding fairs.   
👉🏼  The boxes retail at £20, including all postage and packaging.  



 

Happy planning!  If you need any help further down your journey don’t hesitate to give me a shout!  





Never miss a post by subscribing to my blog – if you're viewing this on a computer, there’s a big box just below, at the bottom of the page, where you can enter your email address and you’ll get every post delivered straight to your inbox!





Share:

Testimonials

Recent Press

© Devine Bride | Wedding Tasking + Multi Award Winning Blog | All rights reserved.
Website Designed by pipdig