Sunday 25 October 2015

Make Your Own Wedding Ring


I don’t normally blog about things I haven’t done personally but this sounds so fun!  It’s on my wish list!  In November, the lovely ladies over at The Workbench are running a weekend ring making brunch.  They do jewellery making pop ups regularly in and around London and this one caught my eye (details below) as I love jewellery and I love brunch!  I saw it on Instagram last week and thought it would be great as a hen do activity, or couples therapy in the run up to the wedding – you could even make each other’s wedding ring!  How cute and utterly sentimental! 

For £59 per person, you get a buffet brunch, free flowing hot drinks, and a solid silver ring.  The only thing which would make this better (for me) would be free flowing prosecco!  The fun informal class will take you through designing and making your own ring step by step, no prior experience necessary, with both girls hosting. 

You can upgrade your ring to gold or rose gold for an extra £35, which sounds quite reasonable, and if you wanted to make a second ring in the same session, it only costs an extra £25.  I noted ‘couples therapy’, but my fiancé definitely wouldn’t go for this (he’s not a creative and would say this is for girls) so this option would be perfect for me to make both our wedding rings in one go!  Definitely a money saver and you get to have fun while doing so!  You get your ring back after 2-3 weeks after the girls have lovingly polished it up for you as a finished product, so just make sure you get your timings right for your hen do/wedding. 

This brunch session is Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd November, meaning you will get your creation back before Christmas, but Katie and Kirstie also run private parties on request for bridal showers, hen parties, birthdays etc, so prosecco can still be arranged if you don’t make one of the brunches! 


WHAT:  Weekend Brunch Ring Making

WHERE:  The Workbench, The Hackney Shop, London E9 6ND

WHEN:  Sat 21st & Sun 22nd Nov, 11am – 1pm

COST:  £59 pp, +£25 to make a second ring, +£35 for gold or rose gold ring (instead of solid silver)

BOOKINGS:  www.theworkbenchlondon.com


Sign me up. 


Lx




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you thought of this post!

I offer bespoke wedding tasking and run an award winning wedding blog.

Visit devinebride.co.uk and @devinebride on social for daily wedding inspiration.

Testimonials

Recent Press

© Devine Bride | Wedding Tasking + Multi Award Winning Blog | All rights reserved.
Website Designed by pipdig