Sunday 13 November 2016

Umbrella Styling with Brolly Bucket



Besides of the obvious practicality of brollies at weddings, I have been drawn to them recently for styling purposes.  Now that we are well and truly into autumn, nearly winter in fact, I have seen a lot more of them on my Instagram feed. 



In the UK, more than most places, there is always a possibility that it will rain on your wedding day – no matter what time of the year it is.   It was the one thing that played on my mind every day in the lead up to my wedding, mainly because it was completely out of my control – which I hated. 

Well, I have a found a way to take control, and have a totally stylish wedding while doing so! 

Read on for an exclusive discount code in association with Brolly Bucket

Last year I had the pleasure to stumble across Brolly Bucket at A Most Curious Wedding Fair in Brick Lane.  A premier umbrella hire company, supporting weddings and events nationwide.  Having grown up in Scotland, I was already sold!  What a great idea!  It wasn’t long before we got talking, and I wasn’t surprised to find out that Brolly Bucket is a Scottish company!  The bride behind Brolly Bucket, Rosie, was inspired to start her business after a downpour on her own wedding day.  Genius. 

Brolly Bucket hires out (stylish) umbrellas in a range of gorgeous wedding colours, and they take care of delivery and collection too.  They also have a small selection of ex-hire brollies to buy – a total steal at £18 for 6. 

I am thrilled to show you some snaps from a styled shoot featuring Brolly Bucket umbrellas – so pretty and colourful I just couldn’t wait for them to adorn my blog!  And cements my love of brollies at weddings!  (Come rain or shine!)



 
 

The umbrella colours complimented the theme perfectly, don’t you think?  The ribbon backdrop is stunning, but I especially like the subtle ribbon tails on the bike basket and around the bride’s bouquet too.  Rosie did a great job and matched in the brollies perfectly! 

Umbrellas:  Brolly Bucket 
Flowers:  Lisa from Floral Menagerie
Photography:  Julia Graham Photography
Location:  The Cow Shed, Crail, Fife

Why wait to see if it rains?    


Brolly Bucket have kindly offered me an exclusive discount code to share with my lovely readers. 
Simply enter code ‘DEVINEBROLLIES’ at the checkout for £20 off your order (for hires over £50, excluding ex hire sales). 

Grab a brolly and make them a feature at your wedding – it’s something different for your photos, especially if you aren’t into posing.  Have a look for yourself at Brolly Bucket.co.uk, ‘tis the perfect season.  





 


Never miss a post by subscribing to my blog – if you're viewing this on a computer, there’s a big box just below, underneath the comments, where you can enter your email address and you’ll get every post delivered straight to your inbox!




Share:

1 comment

  1. Absolutely love the colours ! and the brollies are a great touch :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you thought of this post!

I offer bespoke wedding tasking and run an award winning wedding blog.

Visit devinebride.co.uk and @devinebride on social for daily wedding inspiration.

Testimonials

Recent Press

© Devine Bride | Wedding Tasking + Multi Award Winning Blog | All rights reserved.
Website Designed by pipdig