Sunday 20 November 2016

Bride Beauty Wish List


Here’s my current beauty wish list, just in time for Christmas!  Perfect for any bride-to-be as additional wedding prep, but also great stocking fillers for those who are now wives, too. 


Guerlain Meteorites Perles de Legende
These are little perfecting pearls of amazingness and I’m dying to get my hands on them!  Guerlain describes them as ‘light reflecting pearls of powder’.  Basically, an illuminator for faking a healthy glowing radiance.  It contains pearls of pink to refresh, a touch of blue to softly correct complexion issues, and lots of shimmery golds to illuminate.  Also lightly scented with violet.  This is a limited-edition version of their base perfecting pearls from the Spring Glow collection – designed to use as a primer or highlighter on the cheeks and eyes.  Perfect for radiant wedding photos. 
£42.50 – Guerlain at Feel Unique 


Jo Loves Salted Caramel Candle
‘From the moment the flame flickers, this gourmet blend of warm, liquid caramel combined with crushed rock salt literally melts into the air...’ says Jo Malone.  Keep your bridesmaids sweet with this while you’re all getting ready on the morning of your wedding, or burn at the entrance to your reception drinks for the perfect warming winter scent. 
£50 - Jo Loves 

Rodial Pink Diamond Instant Lifting Face Mask
I used to work for Rodial so I really believe in their products as I have seen the technology behind the scenes first hand – and I’ve heard a lot of good things about these facemasks.  Infused with pink grapefruit, diamond powder (hence the price) and skin-tightening peptides, this mask apparently works to instantly lift, tighten and brighten skin for a more youthful looking, radiant complexion with lifted facial contours.  Try out monthly in the run up to your wedding to test on your skin, then use the day before with your ‘maids for an instant skin boost. 
£85 – Rodial

Caudalie Grape Water
I’m intrigued by this as a refreshing mist because grapes (and avocados) are amongst my top superfoods – especially for clear skin.  This is 100% organic grape water extracted straight from the grapes during the grape harvest.  This mist is said to refresh, tone and moisturise the skin at any time of the day. For all skin types, even the most sensitive.  I’ve always had problem skin so this is good news.  At only £10, this would be nice addition in a small pamper package for you and your mum, or for a quick refresh after a stint on the dancefloor. 
£10 – Caudalie at Space NK


Onyx One on One Makeup Lesson
This beauty company keeps popping up on my Facebook and Instagram feed and everyone speaks very highly of them.  I’ve never felt that confident to try new makeup styles and my look doesn’t change dramatically between night and day, so I would love to try a one to one makeup lesson.  I also met Jane, the owner, at a wedding recently (she was there as a guest) and I was sold just from seeing her make up!  It was flawless.  An investment if you are considering doing your own wedding makeup - although you'll have to travel to Glasgow
£65 for one hour – Onyx Makeup










Never miss a post by subscribing to my blog – if you're viewing this on a computer, there’s a big box just below, underneath the comments, where you can enter your email address and you’ll get every post delivered straight to your inbox!

And don't forget to check out my range of services too!




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you thought of this post!

I offer bespoke wedding tasking and run an award winning wedding blog.

Visit devinebride.co.uk and @devinebride on social for daily wedding inspiration.

Testimonials

Recent Press

© Devine Bride | Wedding Tasking + Multi Award Winning Blog | All rights reserved.
Website Designed by pipdig