Wednesday 11 May 2016

So I Got Married!


You may have noticed a gap in my blog over the last few weeks...  In case you missed it on my social media, I got married!

I fully intend on doing a ‘real weddings’ type post spilling all the details, but here is my ‘official announcement’ via a few sneak peek photographs, courtesy of Gemma at Cotton Candy Weddings.  She did an amazing job and really helped us make our photos unique to us, as well as making us feel totally at ease the entire day.  I cannot recommend her enough.  We can’t wait to get the full reel back now!!

We got married at Islington Town Hall, London, on a sunny Saturday in April, the day before the London marathon.  We then hosted old route master style buses to ship our guests down to our reception venue, The Islington Metalworks, for canapes, drinks, dinner, a pudding garden, and dancing until 1am.

In the words of Anne Hathaway, ‘weddings are important because they celebrate life and possibility’.

I’ll drink to that!  Here’s to happily ever after with the love of my life.

Lx













Never miss a post by subscribing to my blog – there’s a little box at the top on the right, underneath my profile picture, where you can enter your email address and you’ll get every post delivered straight to your inbox! 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you thought of this post!

I offer bespoke wedding tasking and run an award winning wedding blog.

Visit devinebride.co.uk and @devinebride on social for daily wedding inspiration.

Testimonials

Recent Press

© Devine Bride | Wedding Tasking + Multi Award Winning Blog | All rights reserved.
Website Designed by pipdig