Wednesday 31 August 2016

Wedding of the Year Heats – We Won!


I’m delighted to share with you that we have won the heats for the Wedding of the Year competition with Your London Wedding Magazine


We have been (virtually) crowned the winners of the second round of the competition, and have been featured again in the next issue (September/October edition) – released yesterday.  The full article published is below, it’s a bit of a bigger spread this time!

An ENORMOUS THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to vote for us.  None of this would be possible without my lovely readers, and thanks to you I’m one step closer to treating my hubby to the mini break as a reward for all his help, support and patience with my website and blog thus far. 

The next stage will be the final at the end of the year, with all the winners from each round against each other!  Stay tuned! 

I am still a long way off achieving my dreams, but with your support I am a little closer every day.  I really appreciate everyone who pops along to my site to read my wedding news and views – without you this really wouldn’t be possible. 

Thank you!

Lots of love and wedding wishes,





Photography: Cotton Candy Weddings

 

Never miss a post by subscribing to my blog – there’s a big box just below, underneath the comments, where you can enter your email address and you’ll get every post delivered straight to your inbox! 





Share:

2 comments

  1. What AMAZING news!!!! You are achieving your dreams and can do anything you set your mind too ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Maggie!! I'm trying really hard!!! :) xxx

      Delete

I'd love to know what you thought of this post!

I offer bespoke wedding tasking and run an award winning wedding blog.

Visit devinebride.co.uk and @devinebride on social for daily wedding inspiration.

Testimonials

Recent Press

© Devine Bride | Wedding Tasking + Multi Award Winning Blog | All rights reserved.
Website Designed by pipdig